1. Vastu - An Ancient Indian Science
- Vastu is the combination of directions,science,art,colors,astronomy and astrology.
This mysterious science unifying the five elements called ‘Panchbhootas’- earth, fire, water, sky and space and paving a way for enlightenment, happiness and prosperity.
Special characteristics and influences of the elements such as the magnetic field, gravitational
effect etc. of Earth, the galaxy in the sky, the directions and velocity of the winds, light and heat
of the Sun etc. are considered in suitably planning and constructing buildings for Residence, Prayer, entertainment , education , working , production and other purposes .
2. Vastu for Plot selection:
- Selecting the plot for house construction is a crucial job. While buying a plot first you should see the shape of the plot.
Square Plot and Rectangular plot are good to buy. These shape plots are Auspicious. Effect: Happiness,Health and Wealth gain,overall prosperity.
Odd shape plots are not good. Plot slope should be towards East and North and it should not be in south.
3. Vastu for House:
- Compound wall should be around the building. All four sides of the house should have space.
Leaving more space in North and East direction is good. NorthEast is the best place for underground water tanks and borewell.
Middle point of the house is called Brahma Sthana. This place should be empty(i.e No walls,Pits etc)